Thoughts on Lylewood: Lylewood has been a part of my family for many years. My sisters went, that's where Jason and Evette met. Then as Ashley got old enough she started going, then the rest of them. I always felt good about sending them because Evette was there. At the time we weren't going to a church regularly and I knew it was good for all of the kids. 4 of my 6 have been baptized as a result of camp. Some during camp, some right after. Evette's wedding was there. So it has been a special place, but now its even more special. It was hot, I was tired, but it was great! There are places you go that you can feel God's presence, this is definitely one of them. I loved getting to know children that I've "known" for years. I loved seeing my own children playing. I really loved hearing them singing the songs on the way home because they were stuck in their head. Much better than some songs that get in there. So if you ever get the chance to go, DO IT!
The Daily Davison
What's Happening In Our Family

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home